Friday, September 23, 2005

These are the voyages...

Well, I've finally done it. I've got my own blog. So what am I to do with this thing? No clue, but it should be fun!

My first posting is going to be very uninspiring, so bear with me. This week I've been working nights and having a lot of alone time. I'm actually enjoying working my old job and finding that I miss the quiet. However, about all that I have missed being with Cory this week and its nice to know that my decision last year to switch to days was a good one. I'm still hoping that a new promotion lies in my near future and there's a new person in charge of the night operators (and my future position) that I'm hopefully impressing. I've been doing what I can to make his transition easy as possible and I'm trying to show him that I'm capable. Hopefully, some positive results will come from this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home